History of our School

The history of our school begins with the date 1.10.1945. After the liberation of Trzcianka on 27.1 1945 our school was opened in the presence of Stanislaw Wiza - Mayor of the Town. The first headmaster was Jan (John) Grzegorzewski and there were 170 students. On 27 January 1966 school received its banner and got the name of Stanislaw Staszic. Over years of its existance our school has changed its seat a few times. Finally the building is in Stanisława Zeromskiego street. In 1995-2002 the headmaster was Wlodzimierz Ignasinski - a Polish teacher. Since September 2002 we've had a new headteacher, Mrs Marzena Szułczyńska - also a Polish teacher.

Left to Matura:

Holidays time!

Left to Vacation:

Holidays time!

Last added to Gallery

Uroczyste rozpoczęcie roku szkolnego 2018/19
stat4u